Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still Around

Spring is soo busy. Trying to get the garden planted, the house completely over-hauled for parental visit and still trying to get my towels woven/finished for belated mother's day presents!

In the fiber world, I have been working on a handpun sweater forever, and finally finished the second sleeve. It was then I discovered that I must have sone the decreases different on the first sleeve as there is a NOTICEABLE size difference between the two. I am going to try to get creative with the sewing machine before I start frogging.

I have also used up the Easter egg dyes on clearance for this lace weight yarn:


I like it better now that it is wound into this yummy looking yarn cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental