Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Grandma's Scarf



Another one of Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf. This one was completed a little while back, but needs to be sent this week. It is handspun that I bought out of curiousity. There were a number of different colors in the roving, and I wanted to know how all the colors would blend up. I think it is "green" from The Woolery. I spun it directly from the roving, no predrafting. This is a little thicker than my normal yarn, this is close to a worsted-two ply.


A little close-up. I am suddenly having problems with the digital camera. Not sure what it's issue is. I hope Grandma likes it. The weather is starting to turn around here--it's 41 F this morning--where are my Bermudas?

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Sus said...

Nice scarf -- I love the was the colors blended!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental