Thursday, April 26, 2007

P/T Conferences

Spring conferences at the senior high level are usually pretty quiet during the fourth quarter. It was raining and there were other events, I also have mostly juniors and seniors. As usual, it is the parents whose children are doing well that come to conferences, not the parents who have have been sending notes/emails home and asking their kids to come in and get extra help/turn assignments in. Some read during downtime, some gradepapers, some surf the internet. I knit. I can put down knitting right away, I don't get so lost in my own world that I won't notice when someone sits down at my table. This was a summary of my evening:
A cheery bright sock for spring. This Trekking (I think), the band ball has disappeared on my desk at home. I hope to find it again someday.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Hi. I'm just out and about, surfing WeaveRing. I coudln't help but stop to compliment you on all your lovely socks, booties, and caps. Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental