Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sock Hop Rounduo

One the left we have one pound (photo is slightly cutoff) of The Beat Goes On and on the right is one pound of Love Me Tender. I cannot believe the transformation they have undergone since arriving on my doorstep as rovings. At first I didn't like Beat at all, but I really like the yarn. I thought that Love Me would be perfect for school stuff as it was purple and gold. Funny, there was a lot of blue in there too that I didn't even notice until spun. I would have also never pictured these two yarns together at all, they actually look nice next to each other. I will get them packaged up tonight to send off to Teyani so that some lucky knitter can transform them even further!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental