Thursday, May 03, 2007

17 Days!

It has been a rough year. It is hard to teach kids the responsibility and skills that they will need to become productive members of society when those above you seem to have other ideas. There is a change in the guard coming, so there is hope. Don't get me wrong, I do love working with the students, but those above have become more of a hinderance than a help.

As the year winds down, here is the view around my desk:



Notice the yarn cakes around my desk? I have two socks that I have been working on while doing my photocopying etc. They are both at a measuring stage and I keep forgetting the mates. There is also a skein of black/rainbow Trekking around too. I found that I like to have some on my desk, it just feels a little more "homey".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental