Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bye Bye Sock


Two problems. First one it's too small. Second, you can't see the pattern. There's a pattern there? Yes, a spiral rib. Not worth the trouble if you can't see it when it's on. Perhaps we are destined for better things. .. Yarn is Dancing from KnitPicks.

I am proud of the heel though--hourglass heel from the Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook. Easy to do--can do it without instructions in front of me!


Things I learned today: never buy more than one set of Addi Turbo needles at a time and never go yarn shopping when you are feeling blue. It adds up....

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger chris said...

Hi there! I recently knit a padded footlet (have yet to do the other one :-P) with Knit Picks Dancing, too. I really like the colorway you chose. Do you like the Twisted Sisters Sock book?
Been contemplating between that one and Simple Socks Plain and Fancy. I also read your previous post about Dr.Goodall...how incredible is that??!

Aloha,
Chris
PS: Perhaps the spiral rib will show up better once it's on a foot? Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental