Monday, September 19, 2005

Baaaaa!

I am still here. Last week was a myriad of homecoming activities, a birthday party for my now 8 yr-old and Fiber Fair. I hope to post some fibery goodness from my class, Daring to Dye, as people email me their creations. I am really excited to see them--so were they. I think the biggest complaint was waiting until the fiber cooled to see their results. This process can take HOURS!

But look what came in the mail just in time:
Birkenstock Sheep!!! They are so cute. They came from QVC. So many Birkenstocks, so little $$$. I am starting to get a collection. I dancing all over singing "I got sheepy shoes..."

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger chris said...

I'd be singing the same song- too cute!! Love the kool-aid dyed creation. And there's no such thing as too much yarn! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental