Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday Mittens


These were finished awhile back, but the cord for my camera seems to have gone missing. Many moons later I remember that the computer does have a card reader in the front and maybe I could just stick the card in the front.....

These are from IWK 2004 Nordic Mittens. Have been admiring them for some time and finally got around to making them. The owner does apporve as well, says that his hands are never cold. I did enjoy making them, they are knit in Pallette from KnitPicks.

Currently working on another pair for myself. I am really liking the stranding part, finally getting the hang of things I think. Is this a new trend? I did also try the Pirate mittens from HelloKnitty.com, but I really prefer the thumb gusset over the afterthought thumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental