Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fun on the Fourth


I don't know whether the kids had more fun firing the noismakers or playing in the aftermath. I know Mom keeps finding more aftermath all through the house.

We spent the evening with a packed football stadium in the stands and on the grass for music and fun and the fireworks after dark. We even got to see the Space Station zoom on by as the fireworks got started. The fireworks were great, as usual and we had a great time playing boggle, dancing and knitting of course!



During the parade, I finished the sock. I didn't get a good start on the next one before the trip to the stadium, so I worked on this there. I had a couple of hours on it as you have to get there early if you want a good seat on the grass.


A feather and fan scarf from the yummy Easter egg yarn cake from a while back. I have been working on it while watching my kids in gymnastics at well. I have discovered that the colors actually to go with more of my wardrode than I would have ever thought possible.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I love the way the color changes in that. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental