Monday, June 26, 2006

It's A Wool World!


I have a bad spinning habit--I finish plying a skein and then it just goes into a basket until I have gobs of skeins and then I finish them. I don't know why. We have about 13 skeins about 220 yds each and 3 smaller skeins.

I also did some dying over the past couple of days. I used a roaster that I got super cheap at Wallie World, but was only able to do about 8 oz. at a time. This is a combination of Cushings Acid Dyes and Orange Kool-Aid. This is my marmaset yarn--or it will be. About two pounds of wool/tussah blend.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

I don't think you have a bad habit, I think you love spinning for spinnings sake and have a lovely collection of yarns to show for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental