Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blue Skies


Isn't it pretty? Exactly what I was hoping for when I started dying. We have a merino/silk blend that is destined to be a lace leaf shawl for a wedding. It was dyed with Cushings Perfection in Royal Blue. I actually started and perhaps am 1/4 way through Adamas from KnitPicks, but this pattern requires attention. I like the pattern and the shawl is looking good, but I don't know if I can finish it in time. I have difficulty working on Adamas when I might be interupted and with kids around this is constant. I don't seem to have that problem with Lace Leaf.

I am not giving up on Adamas, just taking a break and then I will get to keep the finished result.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous color. Cushings, you say? Know them, just never worked with them. Hi ho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental