Sunday, October 09, 2005

UFO Mania: Live


It's the weekend of the UFO's! They have been captured and probed!

First is a baby gift for the new girl in our family, Ireland. I had to have something with green in it, this is the only thing I could find. I wasn't thinking that I should be ordering from KnitPicks within a week....







A pair of socks for me out of KnitPicks Dancing. I wore them all day Saturday and the fit is nice, but I should have made the tops a little longer. I like my socks about 3/4 length, but I was a little short.



This one has been finished since June, just hasn't been seamed. Funny how that kinda gets put off. This is a plain hoody cardy that I found on Knitty.com. I was stash busting and made it from Bernat's Denim, which is a cotton/acrylic blend. Had too much left over, but not enough to make a sweater for her brother, so I purchased some more.

She looks very grown up in this picture, I was really hoping she would be able to wear it next winter, but I don't think so.

She picked out the buttons, they are little bronze bees. Yup, bees.

This is a felted laptop bag from the current issue of Interweave Knits. I was attempting to stash bust. I was dissapointed that it didn't use up more yarn... We have various colors of Lamb's Pride Worsted. Still have quite a bit left over. Debating to make a purse or a hat for a Christmas present.

It's just the size of my laptop, I would have liked it a little bigger, but it went from too big to barely big enough in under three minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental