Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Knitting

How many days left to get those Christmas gifts done? I am knitting and making progress, just nothing pretty enough to post. Need to get it done soon though--especially the ones that have to ship.

Been working out a project in my head for a striped cardigan with garter stitch between the colors. I am spinning the yarn and trying to decide if I have enough to start knitting or spin some more first. The strips are a cobalt blue and an emerald green with the garter stitch a two ply of both colors. That's why I just can't do it all. Need to make sure I have enough of the two-color one. I have two hanks of each at the moment and my hanks average about 220 yds. Perhaps one more hand of the two color...

but not until Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental